Coral Calcium & Healthy Water

Heron Harry says Coral Calcium is a healthy way to feed your body alkaline food

BENEFITS of CORAL CALCIUM, TRACE ELEMENTS

Written by Gayle Redfern

 
Do you want a benefit for bones, teeth, muscles and nerves, heart AND blood? I did, so I began searching.

 

 

 

 

There is such a thing as a six point remedy; otherwise known as the panacea or universal remedy. We know this figure as a Star Tetrahedron; each point representing of one of the beneficiaries, (1)bones, (2)teeth, (3)muscles, (4 nerves, (5)heart AND last but not least (6) blood.
About five years ago, I wrote a book, Within & Beyond. Instead of referring to the image as a star tetrahedron, I called it a Manu Nymba; identifying the life form carrying energy from both the Universe and the Earth. This energy is vital and necessary to all beings. Each life form, human or animal, consists of millions, if not billions of these star tetrahedrons the smallest life force, smaller than a single atom.

At that time, I did not include the link between star tetrahedron and coral calcium yet this healing link is immense.

Our grandparents continuously remind us that we can effortlessly maintain a healthy body. What we forget is how to heal ourselves when we get out of balance. This becomes the time to call upon coral calcium to heal us. It is a segment of nature, filled with vitamins and minerals waiting to do the job for us.

When the Spaniards traveled to Japan centuries ago, they discovered the age and health of the population; learning the link between coral calcium, essential minerals and vitamins and the health of the bodies.

Consensus is that our bodies need calcium, and a few trace minerals, for our bones and teeth. There the mind stops analyzing our body. It is NOT common knowledge that in addition to helping bones and teeth, coral calcium benefits muscles and nerve functions. 99% of the body’s calcium is found in the bones but it is the remaining 1% that is crucial. This 1% of Coral Calcium benefits the heart, lowers blood pressure and improves blood lipids levels; all because of a wondrous 1%.

Quality coral calcium comes from fossilized coral containing up to 70 different minerals, the identified essential ones are Magnesium, Manganese and Chromium. These work with heart, blood pressure and blood lipids.
MAGNESIUM is calming for the nerves and stimulating for the immune system.

MANGANESE is an antioxidant, important in the breakdown of amino acids and producing the body’s energy.

The last trace mineral, CHROMIUM, that you find in a quality coral calcium supplement benefits both the carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Chromium, the Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF), is also known as a niacin compound. It is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrate and lipids in the body. Lipids include both cholesterol and triglycerides.

Cholesterol has become a popular word in the health industry. One of its functions is producing cell membranes and some hormones. For this, we need a high level of HDL – high density lipoproteins and low levels of LDL – low density lipoproteins.

Triglycerides are a form of fat. The ideal healthy combination is low triglycerides correlated with a low cholesterol level. This latter is made up of low LDL and high HDL.

Thanks to scientific research, we discovered that coral calcium benefits all of these. We find coral calcium in some sea foods but not all. So, regardless of whether you eat fish or not, in today’s world, we need supplements.

Science tells us that calcium is only absorbed in its ionic state. Our body can break it down through digestion; achieved by de-acidifying our body. Our society provides a large amount of acidic foods that we need to counter-balance. There are many ways to counter-balance such as adjusting our diet but the simplest method is shifting our drinking water. The priority is neutralizing each acid consumed with a corresponding alkaline substance. A simple way to find the corresponding substance is through your drinking water. For information and reliable source, we recommend http://www.creatinghealthywater.com. Our blog articles in coming months tell you more about the balance and harmony gifted to us from coral and alkaline water.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *